Senior Digital Media Sales Executive (Agency)
Central London - Up to £40k basic + uncapped commission (OTE £60k)
Luxury, Wildlife, Creative Solutions
Are you the best agency sales person you know? This is a truly fantastic company to work for and a unique opportunity!
A digital media company based in amazing offices in a great central London location are looking for a new Senior Digital Media Sales Executive. The company represent premium brands including publishers and media owners with portfolios of exhibitions and events, websites and magazines, to help generate significant, high value advertising and sponsorship revenues.
The Senior Digital Media Sales Executive is an incredible opportunity and a highly entrepreneurial role. This will suit someone with experience of working in a ‘360 degree’ business development and account management media sales role and have good creative solutions experience. You will have great knowledge of working a successful agency patch, have agency contacts and be able to really cut through the decision making process at planner/buyer level. The role is a pivotal hire, with full autonomy and genuine scope to launch into new areas.
The day to day tasks of the Senior Digital Media Sales Executive will include:
- Demonstrating entrepreneurial approach, initiative and innovative thinking; conducting research and creating new ideas and solutions
- Maximising your keen grasp of Media Agency culture
- Developing commercially viable advertising campaigns and successful brand partnerships
- Working closely with company Directors to drive revenue (with a view to extending the current portfolio)
- Regular presentations, face to face meetings and networking opportunities
The successful Conference Producer will be able to:
- Develop innovative and creative digital revenue generating solutions, including display, sponsorship, Video Advertorial, brand extensions/partnerships and VOD sales.
- Demonstrate vision, a keen sense of commercial awareness and the ability to maintain intelligent business relationships
- Be enthusiastic, and consistently self-motivated
- Be tenacious – and not take ‘no’ for an answer
- Work successfully as part of a small and highly experienced team of individuals
The role is based in the Central London and offers the right person an incredible opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the business, on the best possible media solutions out there. There is ongoing career progression that is second to none, a really competitive basic salary and all expenses paid.
Share this job with your friends